Advertising with LGOL
Why LGOL? The Statistics Say It AllOur ability to provide the most effective and efficient penetration of the local government sector is supported by these statistics:
- Over 40,000 Site Visits each month
- In excess of 140,000 page views each month
- Each month over 10,000 webpage views are generated through the news view file accessed through the What's New ezine
- Average of more than 800 postings to our Mailing Lists and Online Groups each month, generating in excess of 200,000 emails
- 100 Mailing Lists support around10,500 subscriptions
- The 'What's New' ezine is distributed by way of a "Super List" which is made up of the normal Mailing Lists plus around 500 individuals with an interest in the local government sector
- Each ezine generates just over 4,000 email, with circulation expanded through council Intranets this reaches in excess of 8,000 desktops twice a week
Its a no brainer why pay in excess of $1,000 for a hard copy ad that reaches less than 2,000 people during an entire month!
LGOL offers advertising packages, for enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Promote your Event
LGOL provides a service to advertise events or career development programmes of relevance to people working in the local government sector. These include:
- Tertiary study,
- Trade displays, etc.
Councils may wish to promote major initiatives or community events that they are staging or sponsoring.To promote your event email email@example.com. Copy may be submitted as a Word document with any required images, such as logo or event banner in jpg format.
LGOL operates the New Zealand Local Government Vacancy Advertising jobs board People Shaping Progress www.localgovernmentcareers.govt.nz. There are three forms of advertising available:
- Jobs Board Advertising
- List Advertising -direct to professional groups
- Inegrated advertising on Trade Me - post the role once and manage applications centrally
Advertising directly to the professional group that you are seeking to recruit makes sense. The best way to find your ideal candidate. Targeted advertising via the LGOL lists gives a higher quantity of quality applicants than multiple jobs websites. It is a push promotion for maximum effectiveness -effective, efficient and excellent value.
You receive not only the standard jobs board listing but also:
- A full advertisement with council logos, html enabled links which is emailed directly to people already working in relevant area, with local government experience.
- A feature advertisement in the LGOL bi-weekly What's New ezine that reaches over 10,000 subscribers each week both in and outside the local government sector.
To submit a Vacancy advertisement
Through List Advertising, LGOL Communications offers a highly effective way to reach the most likely candidates for the positions you want to fill – because:
- The people reading your emailed ‘ Employment Opportunity’ are already working in relevant areas within the local government sector, so are interested, experienced, and aware of what’s required.
- Potential candidates are reading relevant advertising while at their computer and can immediately follow through via the links we provide to your website to access further information. Or they can flick it on to a colleague whom they believe would fit the bill.
And your advertisement gets to the desktops of New Zealand’s local government decision makers.
With List Advertising your advertisement is:
Jobs Advertising Rate card
- Anchored on the www.localgovernmentcareers.govt.nz website
- Emailed direct to the desktops of your specific target audience
- Included in the twice weekly “What’s New’ ezine with access to upwards of 8,000 people employed in, or interested in, the local government sector. Subscription is through the feature on the right of the LGOL Homepage at www.localgovt.co.nz
- Jobs Board $100 (excl GST)
- List Advertising and Jobs Board $500 (excl GST)
- List Advertising, Jobs Board and TradeMe $588 (excl GST)
The PSP jobs advertising is only available Councils (including council controlled organisations and direct outsource providers), local government organisations, or recruitment agencies authorised by a Council are able to register to place vacancy advertisements.
To submit an advertisement go to www.localgovernmentcareers.govt.nz, log on and follow the instructions. Be sure to tick the ‘List Advertising’ box for it to be placed on the Lists, and the ‘Trade Me Jobs’ box to ensure you reap the benefits of direct advertising and broader distribution.